- INNOVA FACADE SYSTEMS PRODUCT GUIDE
- BGC FIBRE CEMENT PRODUCT GUIDE
- NRG GREENBOARD AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Greenboard Advantages
- ACOUSTI TEST RESULT 60mm
- NRG 10 Point Systematic CLADDING INSTALLATION GUIDE
- NRG Installation Guide
- ACRYLOC ARMOURFLEX EXTERIOR ACRYLIC
- ACRYLOC ROLL ON TEXTURES
- ACRYLOC MARBLECOT
- ACRYLOC ROLL ON TEXTURES
- ACRYLOC ARMOURFLEX EXTERIOR ACRYLIC
- CSR Hebel Introduction
- CSR Hebel Benefits and Typical Applications
- CSR Hebel Regulatory Issues and Selecting a Hebel Party Wall
- CSR Hebel Performance Characteristics, Sound Transmission & Insulation
- CSR Hebel Fire Resistance Performance & Structural Provisions
- CSR Hebel Design & Detailing Considerations and Performance Responsibilities
- CSR Hebel System Components
- CSR Hebel Installation Guidelines
- CSR Hebel Panel Handling, Delivery & Storage
- CSR Hebel Construction Detail – 75mm Hebel Intertenancy 001
- CSR Hebel Construction Detail – 75mm Hebel Intertenancy 002
- CSR Hebel Appendix A & Appendix B
- CSR Hebel Designing for future living
- Notes to Users and Installers QT EcoSeries Exterior Wall Panel
- QT EcoSeries Exterior Wall Panel Introduction
- QT EcoSeries Wall Panel Installation and Fixing
- QT EcoSeries Wall Panel Corners, Joints & Junctions
- QT Eco Series Wall Panel Construction Details
- QT Eco Series Wall Panel Coating Systems
- QT Eco Series Wall Panel Fire Rated Construction Details
- QT Eco Series Wall Panel Finishing
- QT Eco Series Wall Panel Product Information
Tagsbrick veneer building with hebel cladding detail cladding details cladding system cladding systems eco cladding energy efficiency building exterior wall cladding exterior wall panels external cladding hebel block hebel blocks hebel blocks brisbane hebel block sizes hebel blocks price hebel brick hebel bricks hebel cladding hebel concrete hebel flooring hebel floor panels hebel homes hebel panel hebel panels hebel panel sizes hebel panels price hebel power floor hebel power panel hebel power panel price hebel power panels hebel products hebel wall hebel wall panels hebel walls insulated building insulated wall systems interior wall cladding laying hebel blocks metal roofing nrg green board nrg greenboard power panel hebel render walls roll on render
Tag Archives: compressed fibro sheeting
BGC Fibre Cement and Plasterboard is a proud Australian owned manufacturer of fibre cement and plasterboard products.
Durasheet Fibre Cement Sheet
4.5mm is generally used in timber framed residential and light commercial buildings for soffit linings and the cladding of features such as gable ends. 6.0mm is recommended for commercial applications, cyclonic wind zones and steel framed constructions.
- Available in two thicknesses to suit both residential and commercial.
- General purpose sheet.
- 6.0mm suitable for cyclonic wind zones.
- Classified as Type A Category 3 for external use.
- Can be used on timber and steel framed buildings.
Duraplank External Cladding
BGC Duraplank is designed and manufactured as a plank which is reminiscent of traditional weatherboards both in appear-ance and installation methods. BGC Duraplank is not subject to decay, rot or white ant damage and is non combustible. result is a safer, more durable cladding that requires minimum maintenance.
BGC Duraplank is available with a smooth finish, woodgrain (Douglas Fir) or rusticated texture for that authentic weatherboard look. Duraplank has the strength to withstand the rigours of normal family activities.
- Reminiscent of traditional weatherboards.
- Not subject to decay, rot or white ant damage.
- Safe and durable.
- Available in 3 different profiles.
Silhouette External Cladding
Silhouette opens a whole new world of possibilities for creating a building’s personality. Silhouette allows architects, developers and builders to select from a range of feature details or even to create their own custom design for external claddings.
Attractive and competitively priced, Silhouette offers a fresh approach to cladding options. Silhouette comprises of a fibre cement plank and a uPVC feature strip. Together these components clip together to obscure fixing points and to form a seamless cladding appearance of your choice.
The Silhouette exterior cladding system:
- Choice of 3 individual profiles –urban, coastal and classic.
- Custom design profiles.
- Unique and stylish.
- Simple and quick to install – just clip in profile.
- Economical – no waste in laps.
- Lightweight material.
Duratex Fibre Cement
BGC Duratex is designed to provide a solid substrate for applied decorative finishes when combined with proprietary jointing and coating systems. BGC Duratex provides a tough, durable, waterproof wall cladding system.
- Is tough and durable.
- Is a waterproof wall cladding system.
- Is fire resistant.
- Ideal for lightweight construction.
- Factory applied blue tint for ease of identification.
- Can be used in residential and commercial applications.
- Accepts a wide range of textured coatings.
Duralattice combines the charm and appeal of traditional lattice with the practicality and inherent durability of fibre cement. Duralattice is both decorative and functional and can be used in and around the house and garden.
Duralattice can be used in many different ways including: Gazebos, pergolas, privacy screens, poolside enclosures. Duralattice can also be used for shade providing structures as well as feature panels. Let your imagination stretch the use of Duralattice.
- Manufactured as a single flat sheet.
- Two distinctive patterns available – diamond and square.
- Block approx. half of the suns rays.
- Many different uses.
- No metal fittings that will deteriorate, stain or pull apart.
- Easy to cut, fix and decorate.
- Immune to permanent water damage, termites and will not rot or warp.
Compressed Fibre Cement
BGC Compressed Fibre Cement sheeting is a high density sheet ideally suited as the substrate for floors in wet areas of framed constructions including upper stories and transportable buildings. It is equally suited for use in the cladding of external decks.
BGC Compressed Fibre Cement sheetings immune to permanent damage from water. It is impact resistant, immune to termite attacks, non combustible and easy to work with.
Compressed Fibre Cement:
- High density fibre cement sheeting.
- Suitable for wet areas.
- Can be used for cladding external decking.
- Non combustible.
- Impact resistant.
- Easy to work.
Duraliner Internal Lining Board
BGC Duraliner is a general purpose fibre cement building board designed for flush jointing. It has been specially formulated and prepared to meet the requirements for use in wet areas, internal linings, ceilings, a substrate for ceramic wall tiles and fire & acoustically rated internal walls.
BGC Duraliner can also be used on external applications, such as soffits, where it will not be subjected to the direct actions of the weather.
- Can be used for a wide variety of applications.
- Perfect as internal lining in wet areas.
- Can be used as part of fire and acoustic rated wall systems.
- Sheet is face coated with a green tinted sealant.
- Rebated on 3 edges for ease of jointing and installation.
Duralux Fibre Cement
These could include; internal lining, domestic and commercial soffits, exposed beam ceilings, in wet areas and as a substrate for ceramic wall tiles. It is classified as a Type B Category 2 product for use in applications where it will be sheltered from direct weathering.
- Simple and quick to install to timber or steel.
- 3 thickness available, 4.5mm, 6.0mm and 9.0mm.
- Suitable for many different applications, both domestic and commercial.
- Water resistant when installed and maintained correctly.
- Can be easily decorated in a number of finishes.
Ceramic Tile Floor Underlay Fibre Cement
BGC Ceramic Tile Floor Underlay is a specially designed fibre cement sheet used to provide a stable substrate for slate and ceramic floor tiles. It can be installed over new or existing timber floorboards, plywood or particleboard flooring.
In dry areas, tiling may be applied directly onto BGC Ceramic Tile Floor Underlay to form an impervious, easily cleaned surface. In wet areas and areas subject to accidental flooding or water splash, the installation of a waterproof membrane between the BGC Ceramic Tile Floor Underlay and the tiling is required.
Compressed Tile Floor Underlay:
- Can be installed over new or existing floorboards.
- Can be used in both wet and dry areas.
- Provides a stable substrate from slate or ceramic floor tiles.
Vinyl & Cork Underlay Underlay Sheets
BGC Vinyl & Cork Underlay sheets have been designed to provide a smooth, durable and completely termite and rodent proof surface on which to lay vinyl and cork tiles and parquet floors.
Vinyl and Cork Underlay sheet are immune to water damage and will not swell. The sheets are completely termite and rodent proof.
Vinyl & Cork Underlay:
- Provides a smooth base on which to lay vinyl or cork flooring.
- Durable and easy to work with.
Columns & Capitals
The columns are primarily intended for decorative non load bearing applications but can be used in specifically designed oad bearing applications and as permanent formwork for a range of steel reinforced concrete structures.
- Are smooth and have a pre-primed surface ready for paint
- Are lightweight and quick to construct.
- Can be cut with timber cutting tools.
- Easy to drill.
- An extensive range of capital accessories to compliment or enhance many architectural styles is available.
- 100% recyclable.
- Environmentally friendly.
* Speak to your local BGC stockist for full range of styles and sizes available.
Efficient and environmentally friendly, ecobrick is lightweight (approximately half the weight of a clay fastwall brick). When used as an internal wall in conjunction with the traditional clay brick external wall, ecobrick improves the resistance to heat moving through that wall by 57%.
Ecobrick not only improves the thermal efficiency of walls, but improves their acoustic values as well. The aerated part of ecobrick is made up of non-connected air bubbles that do not allow noise to travel across these spaces. As a result, noise bounces off a hard surface, which means that when you use ecobrick inside a room, the background noise will disappear. These air bubbles are also the reason for ecobrick’s higher resistance to heat, in the same way as bulk insulation works in a roof space.
- 6 star energy rating.
- Lightweight and simple to install.
- Excellent acoustic and fire properties.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.